« Home | My weekend update on wed. morning » | Nothing like getting » | Frustrated....  » | See Pic below » | Monday Morning » | Me comtemplating the world...  » | Allow me to re-introduce myself....My name is Boog... »

Retro...Intro...Outro(Spective)

Food for Thought- Dionne Farris
Faced with a challenge of finding right and wrong
In a brand new world that recognizes noneI
t's hard for me to believe in all my travels
I'm the only one the only one
Chorus:Using food for thought and thought for food
All I have is my attitude, the hour glass,
and myEver changing mood

Faced with a challenge of doing all the novel talk
Wondering how to pay for the things my mouth has bought
Wanting to say the right things whenever I talk
I changed the way I stood and the way I walked

Chorus

Bridge:Lord help me find my way
So that I may go forwardAnd lead the way
Want to lose the negative but all I lose is time
There's a constant battle going on
A chained heart an mind who's winning

Faced with a challenge of knowing right from wrong
Having no preference or allegiance to either one



Recently I've been thinking alot about family, friends, love and life. I lead a very very humble life..I'm by no means poor nor am i rich. Baltimore is my comfort zone and it scares me I may never leave for fear of failure...I wanna be that bravebird.. that flies..u know really soars...Part of my fears is not completing my degree work...altho I know a degree doesn't guarantee me work...i feel it's essential. I don't know but I feel very very vulnerable...mostly because I feel lonely...but i'm not alone...I know I have options but I don't really feel like getting close to anyone..."they all leave," has been a reoccuring theme in my upbringing...which forces me to deal in a certain way... I am who I am because of where I've been. I've always likened myself to this "rose" the grows out of nothingness...no roots to plant firming...but manages to thrive enough to live simply in that moment...I pray daily and know that a better day is coming for me..but i can't help feel saddened when I think of certain things. I've done the whole soul searching...time with myself thing and part of my problem is I over think, re think and rehash thoughts..I need to stay outta my head...This is just a random thought..as incoherent as it is. Will I find happiness or will it ever find me???

...man, that is my song right their, along with one of my favorite artists... boy, do i miss her... i really wish that she would put out some new stuff...

well, all i can offer Sha is that those who have achieved fame and stardom, riches and whatnot, they all took a chance. nothing just lands in our laps... you have to send a ship out in order to have one come in...

most people are afraid to leave out of their comfort zones not realizing that their is perhaps another comfort zone out there, and that we as humans were not put on this earth to stay in one place forever...

think on that.

That is true...I sure will think on it..and do my research..I really was feeling bummed ya know...

Post a Comment