« Home | Retro...Intro...Outro(Spective) » | My weekend update on wed. morning » | Nothing like getting » | Frustrated....  » | See Pic below » | Monday Morning » | Me comtemplating the world...  » | Allow me to re-introduce myself....My name is Boog... »

DHW???

Don't you hate when... interested in someone and they are interested in someone else.
I think this guy is great but he's already told me that he's a lil screwey right now...Seems like most guys are emotionally unavailable, but they try anyway to forge new relationships...be they friendship or other. They still want that female companionship. And even tho dude threw this disclaimer out there..I think he uses that for an excuse...He doesn't call and I know for certain he calls others...maybe he's just not into me??? At least who could tell me ya know..Or maybe it's the whole keeping the foot in the door placeholder? ya think ? But anyway...I know how to pick the dudes other chicks fawn over. Call me chuckwoolery because I stay picking some of thee most cool dudes on the planet...and because they are so cool, handsome, sensitive and talented..other recognize this too. One of my friends told me I need to find a ugly man..I said..well u know ugly men are handsome to someone wlse too so that doesn't work. And then they hit me with the proverbial...there's someone for everyone deal...Hmmmmm. When will I get my someone? I'm not looking...but ya know...i often wonder will he ever come? I have suitors but sometimes it's just a physical thing..I told my friend..often these dudes just wanna be with me physically...so i chose not to go that path...I decided to write about this because it has been coming up alot lately...I'm so tired... of that game...Anyways....onto my job.------>

For those that know..know I have been contractual..and they finally made me a state worker...the benefits and raise are retroactive so they had to rush my paper work back to payroll and to annapolis...Having said that..I was informed that i won't get paid till Oct. 22...That sucks because I don't even know how I'm going to get to work...let alone back from work...I have 7 bucks to my name and I have been praying for a way to made but I don't wanna ask or burden people with my woes. I know everyone is going thru and economically hard time so that's the blind leading the blind :( Pray for ya gurl...it might the small chance that i get paid this wed...because of my previous contract. Maybe my paperwork has not went in yet... *sigh...aight yall till tomorrow :)

hmmm... well, what about those guys who have given you their number, and you never call them? something to think about huh? :)

well, things are tough for us all indeed Sha... living paycheck to paycheck is no fun... one slip could have you in even deeper debt... it's a mess...

I call everyone once..but ifn i dont feel a connection it's a no go

Post a Comment