T-Minus 5 days till vacation...
And i have nothing planned..I was hoping one of my folks would be like you know what come visit! But i guess folks don't wanna hang out with the girl :) But i am looking in volunteering and some other things..I'm still hoping my good folks help me out with some plans...it's nothing to hop a bus our hitch a ride.
This weekend is shaping up to be one of great magnitude...all i can say is dranks !!!
Last night ..instead of our weekly wednesday night jaunts to Happy Hour we decided to step it up and go on a monday night...It was a last minute thing..my barber cancelled and I was like it's monday night!!! Now Burger night does not start till 6..so we got there kinda early and drank mostly...3 vodka tonics and a yuengling later..i had to go to the bathroom..rather this was the first time i'd gotten up since downing the last of my beer...I get off my stool cautiously..*smooth sailing i think* as i glide to the bathroom..I had on a skirt so the air blowing in my skirt was cute..i get inside the women's facilities...do my biz and come out..i'm walking thinking damn it's cold back here and my ass is cold..so i *shrug it off* in my tipsy stupor...just as i approaching the dining area i put my hand on my butt..and i'll be damned if my skirt was not tucked into my tights...OMG! I thought i was like 1 step away from being on the dining room floor and my ass would been assed out..like assed out for real...but crisis averted..i pulled it down and keep it moving...After that i go home and proceed to laying my clothing out for the next day...then another tasty L rears it's ugly head...the way my closet is made it's sort of a small walk in..as i opened the door to walk in..my cat comes running in front of my legs..i saw her at the last moment and tried to fall over top of her and onto a bin that had my shirts in it..but what i forgot was that my belts were hanging right over my shirts and as my final destination luck goes..as i'm falling a belt makes it's way around my neck and there i am hanging in my closet...i struggle to get up...because this belt is but one of many belts on a hook in my closet..the good thing it was an elastic belt but still..i struggled to get up and look at my cat like wtf? you really dont like me u whore...i love u tho... I continue to ready for work when i really thought about the shit that happened...i laughed because as of late my accident rate is hitting a all time high..i think it started last week with the burning of the nachos..that shit is still funny till this day...*ah well* I returned some calls and laid my ass down..and when i woke this morning yet again the tv was on :( and it was hot as shit in my apt...i need to stop heating my apt with my stove but fuck it i can't shower in the morning in the cold..rather hot than cold i suppose..as i sit here listening to "some kinda" by Dwele...I had some kinda night..ahahhahaha
I'm supposed to be seeing Dream Girls tomorrow but we'll see...i'm not sure yet..the ride is acting up...and i may have to train it...Anywhoot..have a good day my babies :)
This weekend is shaping up to be one of great magnitude...all i can say is dranks !!!
Last night ..instead of our weekly wednesday night jaunts to Happy Hour we decided to step it up and go on a monday night...It was a last minute thing..my barber cancelled and I was like it's monday night!!! Now Burger night does not start till 6..so we got there kinda early and drank mostly...3 vodka tonics and a yuengling later..i had to go to the bathroom..rather this was the first time i'd gotten up since downing the last of my beer...I get off my stool cautiously..*smooth sailing i think* as i glide to the bathroom..I had on a skirt so the air blowing in my skirt was cute..i get inside the women's facilities...do my biz and come out..i'm walking thinking damn it's cold back here and my ass is cold..so i *shrug it off* in my tipsy stupor...just as i approaching the dining area i put my hand on my butt..and i'll be damned if my skirt was not tucked into my tights...OMG! I thought i was like 1 step away from being on the dining room floor and my ass would been assed out..like assed out for real...but crisis averted..i pulled it down and keep it moving...After that i go home and proceed to laying my clothing out for the next day...then another tasty L rears it's ugly head...the way my closet is made it's sort of a small walk in..as i opened the door to walk in..my cat comes running in front of my legs..i saw her at the last moment and tried to fall over top of her and onto a bin that had my shirts in it..but what i forgot was that my belts were hanging right over my shirts and as my final destination luck goes..as i'm falling a belt makes it's way around my neck and there i am hanging in my closet...i struggle to get up...because this belt is but one of many belts on a hook in my closet..the good thing it was an elastic belt but still..i struggled to get up and look at my cat like wtf? you really dont like me u whore...i love u tho... I continue to ready for work when i really thought about the shit that happened...i laughed because as of late my accident rate is hitting a all time high..i think it started last week with the burning of the nachos..that shit is still funny till this day...*ah well* I returned some calls and laid my ass down..and when i woke this morning yet again the tv was on :( and it was hot as shit in my apt...i need to stop heating my apt with my stove but fuck it i can't shower in the morning in the cold..rather hot than cold i suppose..as i sit here listening to "some kinda" by Dwele...I had some kinda night..ahahhahaha
I'm supposed to be seeing Dream Girls tomorrow but we'll see...i'm not sure yet..the ride is acting up...and i may have to train it...Anywhoot..have a good day my babies :)
Labels: My shit
