« Home | Rollercoaster » | Main Entry: in·er·tia - Word of the day... » | Def Ears » | Should we try...when weekends happen » | Yo, if u were a chick.... » | Operation zero contact..unanswered questions » | I hate when plans fall thru !! » | Catch a fire » | wanting and waiting » | Hope »

A coming to terms if u will

This past weekend I got to see Anime and hang out for a spell. It always amazes me that we fall back into our "lull".... We just flow and i think that's the thing i'll miss most about us-the relationships..but i am coming to terms with us- the friendship..it's a bit rough at times because I think of us and how we have the potential to grow but before we could it didnt go anywhere. But i can say that I am proud of myself because i am more open to the fact that we may be friends for a indefinite amount of time.. *shrugs* What can i do besides embrace progress and move on? I'm ready for all that this new path we've taken entails..and i guess in time the goal or rather rest of the journey will be revealed but i'm on it right now, even tho i went kicking and screaming. At this rate i also see that we may never be together again..it's just something i feel in him..like a finality. But part of being grown is handling what comes and I'm here for the long haul. I can say it will be strange if we both move on...But it's inevitable..seperately we both have wonderful things to offer someone and those qualities that bought us together in the first place wont go unnoticed.