Catch a fire
It's funny when someone calls you with yesterdays news...
I hadn't talked to my bestfriend but she called me frantic last night making sure I was ok...seems Anime's recent trip out caught sail.. I explained to her all that had happened since she faded to black and let's just say Anime did not fare well with the Best. Nevertheless it's still funny when folks show concern and talk to everyone but you, but talk at u in a round about way...and i guess this message was protect ya neck. She said she was called by quite a few people to warn me. Me and Dean talked awhile about alot...and i saw her point.... I'm grateful to have a friend who'll lay it all out there for me straight no chaser..and she didnt even choose sides she just stated the facts.. and the facts are clear. Love is war.... and there are bodies on the battlefield...I've learned alot and gained a ton... and it's helped me see people for who and what they really are.
I hadn't talked to my bestfriend but she called me frantic last night making sure I was ok...seems Anime's recent trip out caught sail.. I explained to her all that had happened since she faded to black and let's just say Anime did not fare well with the Best. Nevertheless it's still funny when folks show concern and talk to everyone but you, but talk at u in a round about way...and i guess this message was protect ya neck. She said she was called by quite a few people to warn me. Me and Dean talked awhile about alot...and i saw her point.... I'm grateful to have a friend who'll lay it all out there for me straight no chaser..and she didnt even choose sides she just stated the facts.. and the facts are clear. Love is war.... and there are bodies on the battlefield...I've learned alot and gained a ton... and it's helped me see people for who and what they really are.
