« Home | I'm a dead beat part deux » | Catch Feelingssss........... » | lipstick-assassin is a no go » | lipstick-assassin is a no go » | Dear Diary » | Week-ending » | Losing interpersonal skills » | I haven't written in this for a moment » | Transferance » | Seems I've abandoned my blog »

Oh no they didn't


So Lohan is rumored to be playing Sailor Moon in the upcoming adaptation of the Manga series...I mean why...I mean how do you go from making such movies as freaky friday and herby..then to just my luck to sailor moon...i mean it's not a stretch of that much but doesnt she know Manga series fan with kill her if she fugs this up...i mean damn...i'm sorry linds..you don't get my vote...read more @ http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1530336/story.jhtml

and in other news...my homie lent me a most excellent dvd..that i loved..just loved..
http://films.tartanfilmsusa.com/oldboy/
For those who haven't seen it get up on it...like post haste...


that's all i got for you...

yea man old boy is awesome

Post a Comment