« Home | Babblin » | People say the damndest things » | Love Actually ? » | My decision making process » | Spaz » | What happens after the pannies are dished out? » | Weekends are much too short » | Liars, and Beggers, and Gamers! Oh My! » | GIVING DIRECTION TO YOUR DREAMS People who fail t... » | My pains is not like your pains »

Seems I've abandoned my blog

So much has transpired since i wrote last.... but mostly what's on my bird is when people act fucked up... and they try to put that burden on u...like u being fucked up is my fault... I've been calling dudes on that shit and I'm met with a lot of bullshit..this one dude called me passive aggressive and said i came at him sideways... who the fuck cares.. my shit and my feelings should not be written off. Then this bitch had the nerve to say I was depressing him.. and as much as he says i coaxed it..i didn't..dude was damn near despondent and i called him on it.. to that he replied he didnt wanna be a certain way with me. I mean i am 29 and contrary to popular belief i can take the fucking truth.