« Home | My pains is not like your pains » | The Prolific nothing and everything of it all » | I had a moment ! » | Purge » | DHW??? » | Retro...Intro...Outro(Spective) » | My weekend update on wed. morning » | Nothing like getting » | Frustrated....  » | See Pic below »

GIVING DIRECTION TO YOUR DREAMS

People who fail to succeed, without exception, have a habit of reaching decisions very slowly, and of changing there decision quickly and often.
Some never decide at all, but live in the misery of their indecisiveness.
Indecision is a habit that is acquired in youth, and it unfortunately follows the person to his/her grave!
By nature and habit, these people are usually easily influenced by the opinions and advise of other people.
They tend to accept this "outside advice" because subconsciously they want to have someone to share the "blame" should a failure result or the decision cause them misery or problems.
Mark this well: "Opinions are the world's cheapest commodity" If you are easily influenced by the opinions of others, you will never have an honest desire of your own.
Procrastination is the opposite of decision.
It is a deadly enemy that each one of us must conquer if we are to be in possession of our own lives. Doubt is another "devil" in the life of man and woman.
Both procrastination and doubt generally result from a person's lack of self knowledge and self confidence.
If a man knows who he is and where he is going, self confidence is assured and decision is imminent.
William Shakepeare had this to say about doubt: "Our doubts are traitors that make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt."
The world has a habit of standing aside for a man who can make a decison and begin to act!
Once someone breaks through a barrier, everyone else believes that it can be done.
Each of us has the potential of greater things than have ever been done before.
Rid your mind of limitations, and let the larger you come through. You'll never know what you can do until you have tried!
NOTHING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
The world and other people are not going to be nearly as excited about your goals, dreams, and ambitions as you are.
Even your loved ones, your close personal friends will think of a hundreed reasons why you shouldn't do something, or why you can't!
Never seek advice about what you should or should not do. This you should do for yourself.
This is your business and they'll be your rewards that endure to your benefit once you have made an intelligent decision.
As a general rule, you will succeed in spite of the advice of friends rather than because of it. Choice is the greatest single possession that you and I are priveleged to call "ours."
If it were possible for us to "brand" an important phrase into our minds, I wish we could make this one the first one on our list.

WE WOULD NOT HAVE A PARTICULAR GOAL IN MIND IF WE WERE NOT CAPABLE OF ACCOMPLISHING IT!

You should develop belief that this is true, because it is. ----Unknown

U know what I hate sha? When someone asks me for advice, then doesn't take it, and ends up totally blowing something! That urks me! One thing I've never done is ask somebody, "well, what would you do?" its just never been me. I've had to basically learn things on my own, and when doing that, things get messy at times, but then there's no one to blame but u. now, when others do ask advice of me, I might sure to tell them that it is clearly my opinion of a situation, and to take my opinion and to weigh it against their own thoughts.

Years ago, I decided that I would live my life for me, and not for this person. I decided that I would do me. Now, that brings about conflict in itself from others, but like I tell them, "hey, this is my life not years!"

Post a Comment