The Prolific nothing and everything of it all
I'm slacking...and have become stagnant....I have not been on my grind and it sickens me.... Last night I had a terrible dream..I dreamed my bestest friend died..and everytime someone asked me about her I cried..i woke up crying this morning....No more beer before bed....I passed out last night..to the sounds of my comp humming... and while i was sleep I keep saying this in my sleep:
Walking outside is like an atrium full of
pretty plants waiting to be plucked like
buttercups and honey suckles...Sweet to taste
and great for heightened senses.
Sun rays thoughts of well wishes onto my brain
like a silent picture show...
Bees pollenate easter lily's as they bloom way pass expectancy.
Stifling breezes bring lashings of polluted sounds banging at my
ear drum...
The wagon waits but i jump not...Missing my opportunity to fit into the puzzle...
Damn confusing right....i wrote up and wrote that down...what does it all mean...shit i dont know....but i know this...I rock!!!! hahahah :) People just don't see.
Walking outside is like an atrium full of
pretty plants waiting to be plucked like
buttercups and honey suckles...Sweet to taste
and great for heightened senses.
Sun rays thoughts of well wishes onto my brain
like a silent picture show...
Bees pollenate easter lily's as they bloom way pass expectancy.
Stifling breezes bring lashings of polluted sounds banging at my
ear drum...
The wagon waits but i jump not...Missing my opportunity to fit into the puzzle...
Damn confusing right....i wrote up and wrote that down...what does it all mean...shit i dont know....but i know this...I rock!!!! hahahah :) People just don't see.

hey, i knew that you rock! told u so!! haha!!
Posted by
Sin(ere |
9:06 PM
Yeah I gotta tell myself that more often..Yo Sha u rock !!!
Posted by
BewRadley |
6:05 AM