Love Actually ?
Don't u hate when u fall for someone... and the situation is less than savorable.. and it's like u hang around on the off shoot they'll have time. How much of this situation can one person take??? It's like i'm caught between a rock and a hard place.. and i know ultimately my heart will pay.. dearly. I mean i get this vibe from him that he cares and feels the same but it's the cynic in me that thinks for him it's "out of sight, outta mind."
The holiday weekend was good but i ached... and it was like..i was thinking in the back of my mind like dammit..i got no text.. and the message i did get had no feelings what so ever..... and for the moment i got frustrated..and then i went thru the i understand phase...basically i go threw 3 things--> Happiness, withdrawl, and denial.
I mean I know it's a danger in things..but i think more and more this situation is revealing itself to me..and i think thanksgiving was only the tip of an iceberg...
I really don't wanna disrupt anything..that's going on .. at this point i feel i'm investing me.. and i'm not getting anything
I think i may have to let this go..it's gonna hurt like shit but *shrugs
The holiday weekend was good but i ached... and it was like..i was thinking in the back of my mind like dammit..i got no text.. and the message i did get had no feelings what so ever..... and for the moment i got frustrated..and then i went thru the i understand phase...basically i go threw 3 things--> Happiness, withdrawl, and denial.
I mean I know it's a danger in things..but i think more and more this situation is revealing itself to me..and i think thanksgiving was only the tip of an iceberg...
I really don't wanna disrupt anything..that's going on .. at this point i feel i'm investing me.. and i'm not getting anything
I think i may have to let this go..it's gonna hurt like shit but *shrugs
