My decision making process
As of late I've been so caught up with living in the moment that I haven't been thinking things thru. I mean it not dwelling on them and staying on them too long as to over thinking a situation..but simply not trying to see the outcome... No one knows the future but when u go into a situation that u pretty much know the outcome it's like why waste that time. And I think it's that naive girl inside that's like..what's the harm. And after all is said and done... she's the one sitting alone thinking why in the hell did i do that. It's hard to live regret free when something stings u a little or u don't wanna admit something got the best ot u...and/or even got over on u... You know? U don't wanna believe something could happen like that. Like there was intent when it was stated that there was no.... What can u do from that point on??? Make a conscious effort to think all decisions thru and not let anything influence u?? But u ever have that feeling like this moment of clarity is far too damn late ? Seek clarity in everything u do.....
