Weekends are much too short
I swear for beans....they are..but being off friday helped a whole lot. Thursday went out with Moe and the gang and had a ball..Went to this place called Chief Ike's...It was small but I didn't expect much...it got good towards the end...I was so glad we didnt pay :) I chilled out friday with saw Moe's wedding gown..so so pretty.... :) i'm excited for her...went out and met an attractive drunk dude who looks like sonny cheeba from camp lo. Anyway..I left moe's extra late and came home saturday...did nothing but lay in the bed..chillin....then sunday...did nothing for halloween but cook myself dinner and vegged out.
The funny thing about the weekend was how errybody and they father wanted to call me while i was in DC...as soon as I got home no one! But ya know I think both of them did it just to say they called... Now days dudes play alot of games but I refuse to play the sweating game. One dude was like we gonna hang out...saturday..nothing then he said he was very busy..so he said sunday at 4..nothing...so pretty much he elminated himself...so there ya go mister noncommital how u gonna wanna hang but dont wanna commit time... *shakes head i know he'll call very late or tomorrow with a sob story :).... but I have no time..Hope u all had a most wonderful weekend.
Oh and I called the drunk dude I met friday..he didnt remember my name but he remembered me...asked to see me this weekend..so who knows... more to come :)
The funny thing about the weekend was how errybody and they father wanted to call me while i was in DC...as soon as I got home no one! But ya know I think both of them did it just to say they called... Now days dudes play alot of games but I refuse to play the sweating game. One dude was like we gonna hang out...saturday..nothing then he said he was very busy..so he said sunday at 4..nothing...so pretty much he elminated himself...so there ya go mister noncommital how u gonna wanna hang but dont wanna commit time... *shakes head i know he'll call very late or tomorrow with a sob story :).... but I have no time..Hope u all had a most wonderful weekend.
Oh and I called the drunk dude I met friday..he didnt remember my name but he remembered me...asked to see me this weekend..so who knows... more to come :)
