Hot Time Summer in the City....
Summertimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the living ain't easy... It's hot as hell..sweltering..I'll be glad when they go head and sign that 15% bge rate hike..so we can get on with it... At any rate i've been rocking the AC because it's been crazy in my apt. Even Ells has been sleeping in the bathroom..I guess she doesnt like the fan *shrugs*
Festival season!!! I kicked it off with the African American Heritage Festival.. I went out 2 days to see acts that I wanted to see ( Donnie, Ndambi, Groove Stu, Eric Roberson et. al.) Got to see some folks I haven't seen since college...saw some folks that i aint wanna see but Baltimore is so very small.. Sunday I did wanna go down to see Chaka Khan and Little Brother but it was too too hot..sunday it was like 100* owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..no! But we did go to my homegirls house for some impromptu cookout that ended up into us playing the question game..needless to say I know too much about them now...*stabs self in ear with toothpick* This week is Latino Fest..but it's supposed to be a chance of thundershowers for the next 5 days..the last time they said that, it rained one day out of 5 and i was stuck carrying a umbrella for 4 of those 5..suckers..pinpoint..maintain some accuracy..
Let see in Aug..I'm entrying a bake off...wish me luck homies..I don't know what the hell i'm cooking but i'll think of something very last minute.
Oh the gym...I was in class last night and this chick i was in the class with since Jan. was like I been meaning to tell you..u're very pretty and that peach looks great on u...I just said thanks *shrugs* It's amazing how u can be in a class with someone and they never see u then one day it's like oh hey...
I have officially weaved my hair..Dean did it...It's wavy and i like it alot..the color is perfect...it's just perfect for me..i'm still letting my hair grow out....so hopefully by fall i can get those braids I want..But men and hair..they dont care if it's not yours they just know u got hair so that increases ya attractiveness by 40%..It's crazy..cause some of the same dudes who would just look as i walked pass with my short hair be straight trying holla..and it's like gtfohwtbs...like right now..bogus..that's precisely way i aint dating..bogus..wicked bogusness
I'm excited..I'm not as excited as my 30th but i'll be 31 this year..It's always amazing to me that i've arrived in my 30's the same but a lil wiser..a lil bit mo savvy...I have no plans and i took that time off..I think i may just come to work..all tho we do get the 3rd and 4th off..I plan on seeing 9th wonder in DC 7/2...yeah which reminds me..i was questlove and jazzy jeff in philly..i had a ball..i just rocked out till my murmur told me to sit down..anywho i'm babblin...
Festival season!!! I kicked it off with the African American Heritage Festival.. I went out 2 days to see acts that I wanted to see ( Donnie, Ndambi, Groove Stu, Eric Roberson et. al.) Got to see some folks I haven't seen since college...saw some folks that i aint wanna see but Baltimore is so very small.. Sunday I did wanna go down to see Chaka Khan and Little Brother but it was too too hot..sunday it was like 100* owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..no! But we did go to my homegirls house for some impromptu cookout that ended up into us playing the question game..needless to say I know too much about them now...*stabs self in ear with toothpick* This week is Latino Fest..but it's supposed to be a chance of thundershowers for the next 5 days..the last time they said that, it rained one day out of 5 and i was stuck carrying a umbrella for 4 of those 5..suckers..pinpoint..maintain some accuracy..
Let see in Aug..I'm entrying a bake off...wish me luck homies..I don't know what the hell i'm cooking but i'll think of something very last minute.
Oh the gym...I was in class last night and this chick i was in the class with since Jan. was like I been meaning to tell you..u're very pretty and that peach looks great on u...I just said thanks *shrugs* It's amazing how u can be in a class with someone and they never see u then one day it's like oh hey...
I have officially weaved my hair..Dean did it...It's wavy and i like it alot..the color is perfect...it's just perfect for me..i'm still letting my hair grow out....so hopefully by fall i can get those braids I want..But men and hair..they dont care if it's not yours they just know u got hair so that increases ya attractiveness by 40%..It's crazy..cause some of the same dudes who would just look as i walked pass with my short hair be straight trying holla..and it's like gtfohwtbs...like right now..bogus..that's precisely way i aint dating..bogus..wicked bogusness
I'm excited..I'm not as excited as my 30th but i'll be 31 this year..It's always amazing to me that i've arrived in my 30's the same but a lil wiser..a lil bit mo savvy...I have no plans and i took that time off..I think i may just come to work..all tho we do get the 3rd and 4th off..I plan on seeing 9th wonder in DC 7/2...yeah which reminds me..i was questlove and jazzy jeff in philly..i had a ball..i just rocked out till my murmur told me to sit down..anywho i'm babblin...
