« Home | Catch a fire » | wanting and waiting » | Hope » | "The Heart Of The Matter"[originally performed by ... » | Letting in and Letting go...expounding more » | Hot Time Summer in the City.... » | Oh no they didn't » | I'm a dead beat part deux » | Catch Feelingssss........... » | lipstick-assassin is a no go »

I hate when plans fall thru !!

I hate it with a passion..

I've been sitting in the house all week..just chillin because i figured I'd be out running this weekend..now nothing..I'm not even looking forward to artscape..because it's finna be too crowded and too hot for me to be roughing the crowd alone..I may pop in on sunday but that's about it if I do..My saturday shoot fell thru so bad i thought the bottom was gonna fall out my purse.. :(
Rats Rats Rats... I contact Anime to find out if anything is possible...hey a girl can dream...